Friday, January 04, 2008

 

Free Audiobook - Republic: A Novel About America's Future


I have great news! I found a very interesting book called "Republic - A Novel of America's Future" written by Charles Sheehan-Miles. You can purchase the book at Amazon.com, or you can listen to the author tell the entire story for free as a "podiobook" (mashup of podcast and audiobook).

I honestly haven't started listening to it yet (I haven't finished Wikinomics, which I will also review here soon) but I wanted to let you know that this great resource is available as soon as I could. Sheehan-Miles has the very interesting idea that releasing a podiobook of his book will improve sales of the actual book. So far so good, because his book has hit #2 on the Science Fiction charts at Amazon.com.

Let me know what you think of Republic in the comments after you've listened to a few chapters/episodes.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks so much for posting the link. As a heads up, I'm also making available a free version of the ebook, at the same links you included above.

Charles
 
Charles,

You're welcome! I love the idea of posting your e-Book as well.

Keep up the great work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?